Thursday 16 October 2014

How to be happy being single

Exercise DUH! Go out with your friends...DUUUUUHHH! Never google 'how to be happy being single' because no article will give you better advises than the usual feel-good crap. I know I should hit the gym and be with my friends and I do that, too, but how about the evenings? My friends have a life too. And what I want is to cuddle with a cutie and go to the beach and have grilled fish with French fries and side salad and walk on the boulevard and take the tram back and make out all the way (this actually never happened) and then make out on his couch (which I'm not gonna set on fire despite the common belief) and then make the way to his bed and sleep with him and wake up next to him and then stare at the beautiful bell tower where they switch the lights off at 3 am and switch back on at 6. And you simple can't do this with a friend or alone. These specific events can only be done with one certain gentleman anyways, but too late for that I'm afraid.

He wants to be friends. I mean I am fine with that as long as we do couple-y things and make out in public and have sex on a regular base. But I suppose that is not the kind of friendship he imagined, and as Samantha once told Miranda when she said they were just friends with Steve: "We are just friends. I don't put my dick in you." So friendship is no option.

So fuck this shit.

I miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing your feelings about what you are going through. Can you believe I actually channeled old "end of relationship" feelings just a few days before your post? So in a way, maybe we were "connected" last month. How are things now?

    http://www.evenifnobodyreadsthis.com/2014/10/the-death-of-ex.html

    ReplyDelete