Friday 26 September 2014

Pants

I totally forgot how dating works anymore. After all, I haven't practiced in the past 4 years. So getting back out there made me realize I do not even know when it's right to have sex for the first time. As usual, I googled it and I came across the 3-date-rule and the 5-date-rule and I remembered Charlotte's 10-date-rule. I guess the truth lies somewhere between the three rules, but it's for sure that you have to try on the pants before you buy them. If you know what I mean.

Jennifer Lawrence

I'm not saying you have to try them on three times or sleep at the store, but if it happens, it happens. Just make sure NOT to want the pants too much that might fit you well, but aren't completely comfortable. And remember, leggings are no pants.



No comments:

Post a Comment